Conveyorware Business & Distribution Software
Modular Design – Turnkey, seamless applications
Web-based – Business to Business & Business to Consumer
ANX member, CMMS trading partner,
EDI, and IBM iSeries Peer to Peer Communication
- In-depth customer records with contacts, addresses, payment terms and credit limits, order and shipping preferences, with annual and 10 years of historical sales data.
- Track customer purchases, payment history, and client returns.
- Pricing, financing, and sales commissions can be customer-specific.
- Increase customer satisfaction while automating transactions.
- Real-time customer credit oversight.
- Barcoded pick tickets for flawless fulfillment and shipping.
- Real-time tracking from order receipt through product delivery.
- Integrated sales, receivables, and customer credit account management.
- E-Commerce shopping carts feed directly to order fulfillment.
- Default orders streamline customer service.
- Automatic future-ship to schedule deliveries and plan product purchases.
- Tentative order system helps with planning inventory and workflow.
- Support for multiple picking methods (FIFO, serial and lot specific).
- Speedy, simplified processing, from order placement to out-the-door.
- Eliminate manual paperwork, costly errors and delays.
- A/R & A/P Aging
- Detailed check registers both for inbound and outbound payments
- Invoice verification to avoid duplicate invoicing or payments
- Extensive business reporting for cash management – both A/R & A/P
- Speedy customer invoicing and statements
- Credit terms and limits in both A/R & A/P
- 1099 calculations and reporting in A/P
General Ledger: Password protected
- Full featured financial statements – Balance Sheet and Income Statements
- Complete Chart of accounts & financial layouts pre-loaded for faster set- up
- Recurring journal entries make accruals easier.
- Reversing journal entries.
- Full history reporting online or in print
- GL Months stay open for accurate reporting (Exception: year-end)
- Complete cross-referencing of UPCs, manufacturer’s numbers, serials, lot numbers and receiving records.
- Flexible, definable stock item and product class categories.
- Connects with Webstore carts and point-of-sale.
- Track inventory of one or the consolidation of multiple warehouses.
- Manage returns, exchanges and warranty transactions.
- Back-order management, by item and/or order.
- User defined replenishment levels/reorder points.
- Industry compliant product and package labeling: retail and automotive.
- Physical and cycle count inventory options with variance reporting.
- Conveyorware2020 tracks inventory accurately, anywhere, in real time.
- Adapts to your current and your future business needs.
- Track sales performance.
- Sales history by item, territory or sales representative.
- Combine distribution, point-of-sale and e-commerce sales activity into one integrated system.
- Profits, commissions, customers, item performance…analytics for today’s competitive economy.
- Dashboards for cash, order and sales management.
- Build customizable dashboards of your choosing from General Ledger.
- Advance Ship Notices (ASN) generated through third party software (EDI, J-Com)
- Weight and dimensions from stock records streamline packing and shipping.
- Hosted UPS shipping; FedEx and USPS via Application Program Interface (API).
- Freight shipment documents: customs manifest and bills-of-lading.
- Shipment tracking numbers moved to history file and sent electronically to end recipient.
- Freight class designation for proper charges.
- Bill of Lading (B.O.L.) in summary or detail form for LTL or Full truck loads.
Third Party Billing – pass-through shipping costs with customers’ parcel shipping accounts.
- Manage one stock room or multiple warehouses.
- Control stock expiration, serial and lot number placement.
- Integration with order, inventory, and warehouse locator system.
- Optimize picking, knitting, packing, and replenishment.
- Control the movement and storage of your inventory.
- Complete locator system with four location tiers.
- Move/transfer stock programs.
- Physical and cycle counting by location.
- E-Commerce shopping carts feed directly to order management.
- API’s and store plug-ins for Woo Commerce Magento, and Shopify.
- Inventory management starts in Conveyorware2020.