E-commerce Fulfillment Services
Your solution for order fulfillment services!
Whatever you want to know — whenever you want to know:
What’s In. What’s Out.
and What’s In Inventory.
Online Order Processing —
Ferber Warehousing Makes it Easy!
- Submit fulfillment services orders via web and fax EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), FTP (File Transfer Protocol), or manual entry.
- Order tracking from placement to delivery in the fulfillment services process
- Cost-per-order pricing
- Fulfillment orders in by 2:00 pm out by 5:00 pm*
- 24/7 real-time access to all your data
- Take advantage of electronic tracking – from point of receipt through
customer shipment and delivery
- Print or display custom, on-demand reports as part of our order fulfillment process
- Receive automated back-order notification
- Save with best-cost transportation rate shipping analysis
Call Dianne Heath or Brandon Noll at 888-248-2144.
* Restrictions Apply
Re-Packaging and Kitting
WE PUT IT ALL TOGETHER
We offer a variety of packaging options:
- Hot and cold-seal packaging
- Poly and corrugated bagging
- Traditional corrugated cartons
- Shrink and stretch wrapping
- Customized packaging
- Retail display assembly
Our production services include:
Our bar code labeling and locator system saves time
and assures accurate shipments.
Returns management is more than just putting items back on the shelf and it will improve customer relations and minimize costs.
Managing returns is as important as managing sales.
Ferber Warehousing offers fulfillment and returns management (reverse logistics) solutions.
- Returns receipt and disposition recording
- Condition assessment and testing
- Product verification
- Fraud detection
- Return to inventory/restocking
- Consolidating and repackaging
- Recall programs and processing
- Cost-per-order pricing and analysis
- Order Fulfillment Services and shipping of repackaged items
- Waste disposal
- Web-based inventory updates and reports on demand
- Sales and return data analysis
We fulfill your orders and your returns!
Web-based Inventory Management
Control Your Inventory — Control Your Profit!
Get a total picture of your business activities!
- Instant inventory updates
- Automated Low Stock Alerts
- Automated backorder notification
- Audit Trails
- Menu-driven inventory reports on demand
- Manufacturers cross-reference reporting
- Daily stock sold and backorder summary list
For more information on our web-based inventory management, click here .