Warehouse Management Systems
We’re not just another warehouse service provider. Compare our Warehouse Management Systems, our low-cost space, well-trained staff, and access to the ConveyorWare® Business Distribution software that yields zero errors. Clients rely on Ferber Warehousing’s Just-In-Time (JIT) distribution and the measurable cost savings achieved by utilizing our services.
We have over 30 years of experience, and our extensive technology enables us to provide a service that is Timely, Accurate, and Cost-Effective.
Good People to Do Business with:
1. Location – In the heart of the Automotive Industry and within 70% of the U.S. population.
2. Reliable & Accurate – Bar Code scanning technology verifies inventory from receipt to shipment — Always know What’s In — What’s out — And What’s In Inventory. All of this is instantly visible via a secured internet connection.
3. Cost-effective – Our high degree of technology and experienced staff provide expedient executions and lower costs.
4. Timely – Same Day Order Fulfillment — Orders in by 2:00 pm out by 5:00 pm *View real-time: Order status — Invoice History — Shipment tracking — E-mail advice to client and consignee.
5. Total Business Solution – Know your profit — by the customer — by invoice — by item — by salesman and territory. Track your sales by item and customer. View salesman performance and commissions.
6. Team Effort – Staff and management work in an open environment implementing best practices, jointly developed solutions, for the benefit of our clients and the success of your company.
* Limitations may apply
Products and Services
Warehouse Management Features: It takes more than just space to be an effective distribution center. We have the floor space required for bulk container processing and palletizing; inspecting, testing, and processing returns; and consolidating, repackaging, and/or kitting multi-item shipments. Our facility has been inspected and approved by the State of Michigan’s Liquor Control Commission LLC and General Motors Corporation. We are located in the heart of the Midwest, in suburban Detroit, Michigan. Our location is surrounded by 70% of the US population, resulting in favorable shipping rates.
Distribution Features: Our comprehensive business distribution software is easy to access, easy to work with, and reliable. It offers secure connections, real-time inventory, data visibility, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), File Transfer Protocol (FTP) transactions, and ANX Member – based automotive processing. We provide all the data you need to support your daily operations as well as your clients. Our barcode-driven inventory control system ensures speed and accuracy by identifying locations, creating the most efficient storage, and verifies package content before shipping, resulting in zero errors. We fulfill orders and process your returns based on this superior technology.
Employee Strengths: Our staff utilizes proven methods to ensure that our technology and services meet all current standards and will exceed our client’s expectations. Our in-house IT staff and our warehouse management team work together with our clients to integrate our process, which provides a seamless work environment for both companies. You can rely on us to achieve all your distribution requirements and to handle all of your warehousing needs Timely, Accurately, and Cost-Effectively.
Why Choose Us?
Maintaining and operating a warehouse is expensive. We maximize your space by stacking your product as high as possible, using technology to locate each pallet, individual box, or serial-numbered part. Each month, you will pay only for the square footage you’re using or services requested. Our technology places us in a unique position to offer your company a total distribution system, at measurable cost savings, allowing you the flexibility to stay on top of your business. Our clients rely on us to receive, store and ship large volumes of goods timely and with zero errors. Stop in for a tour anytime or for further details, call Dianne Heath at 888-248-2144.
See what our clients have to say about us here.
(ANX member, SEMA member, CMMS partner, MLCC – approved, GM-approved Warehouse Management Systems)
Copyright 2005 by RB Publishing Inc. A reprinted excerpt from Parcel Shipping & Distribution magazine, 2901 International Lane, Madison WI 53704-3128; 608-241-8777; Fax 608-241-8666; Email firstname.lastname@example.org; www.rbpub.com. For a free subscription call 800-536-1992 or log-on to www.psdmag.com.